First staged in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. This year marks the 108th edition of the Chicago Auto Show.
Running from February 13th through the 21st, the Chicago Auto Show utilizes more than 1 million square feet in the North and South Exhibit Halls of the McCormick Place complex.
All Chicago Auto Show exhibits are held in the McCormick Place complex. Exhibitions include: multiple world and North American introductions; a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles; and experimental or concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display. Additionally, attendees will also have the opportunity to see numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles and project, antique and collector cars.
Tickets are available at the McCormick Place ticket booths on public show days or online at https://www.chicagoautoshow.com/tickets/. (Online tickets available in mid-November. Show box office closes one hour before the show closes.)
- $12 for adults
- $7 for seniors aged 62 and older
- $7 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when they accompany a paying adult. Family members only.
- Weekday discount coupons ($5 off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers and participating Shell locations. More info.
- School & group discounts available. More info.
- Fifth Third Bank Opening Weekend Discount. More info.